Data Protection at AirPlus
1. Your data in good hands
The information below provides you with an overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website.
2. General information
The term personal data includes all data through which you can be identified. For detailed information on data protection, please refer to the privacy statement at the end of this document.
3. Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for collecting data on this website?
This website is operated by and the protection of data herein is the responsibility of
Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
Phone: +49(0) 851 2136-9250
E-mail: [email protected]
Board of Management: Patrick W. Diemer (Chairman), Roland Kern and Spencer Hanlon
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Ulrik Svensson
Court of Registration: Offenbach/Main District Court, HRB 8119
4. How is your data collected?
Every time you access our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system you are using. The following data (“Technical Information”) is collected:
- the type and version of the browser you are using;
- the operating system on the computer from which you are sending the inquiry;
- the Internet services provider;
- the IP address;
- the date and time the server sends the inquiry;
- the website from which the system you are using accesses our website; and
- websites your system accesses from our website.
The data also will be saved in the log files in our system. This data will not be saved with any of your other personal data.
Moreover, your data can be collected if it is provided by you, for example, in a contact form.
5. For what purposes do we use your data?
We collect and use Technical Information to increase the security of our network (e.g., prevent cyberattacks), for our marketing activities, to get a better understanding of users’ requirements, to enhance our website continuously, and to facilitate access to our website by the user’s computer.
The legal basis for such temporary saving of data and log files is Art. 6 (1) f) of the GDPR.
Most of the cookies we use are session cookies which are erased automatically when you finish your visit to our website. Other cookies are saved on your computer until you delete them. Those cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our website.
You can configure your browser settings in a number of ways:
- to notify you when cookies are saved and allow cookies to be saved in individual cases only,
- to accept cookies in specific cases or exclude them in general,
- or to erase cookies automatically when you close your browser.
Please note that when you deactivate cookies you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
Cookies required to be saved for the execution of electronic communication or for the provision of specific functions are saved based on Art. 6 (1) f) of the GDPR. The operator of this website has a legitimate interest in saving cookies so it can provide its services in an optimized manner and without fault. Cookies required to be saved so your browsing behavior can be analyzed are regulated separately in this privacy statement.
We use the following cookies: